As a licensed Civil Engineer, General Contractor and Real Estate Broker, and purchaser of Lender REO properties, we are uniquely qualified to aid Lenders with complex REO situations and provide litigation support. In addition, during the last major earthquake episode, we served to inspect properties for some of the state's leading Insurance companies and continue to perform services dealing with impaired properties.
We also offer Pro-Bono services to those in need of assistance. (Professional work undertaken voluntarily and without payment as a public service.)
Sample transactions would include:
Service activities include properties on behalf of these institutions:
- REO Lender review of contractor performance
- Roof collapse inspection services for major insurance company
- Engineering support for Lender REO
- Litigation support for builder equity Lender
- Emergency inspections of earthquake damaged structures
- Free real estate broker service to aid 1st time home buyers
- Volunteered general contracting and engineering service for landslide impacted homeowners
If you have a services need please contact us.
Crawford & Company
|Groves & Power
Hudson International Group